Goal Coaching - Six Smashing Sessions
This is for you if:
You have a specific area in mind that you are desperate to transform, but when you have made attempts in the past to change, you were not successful. In fact, you may have repeated a try-and-fail pattern a large number of times and actually doubt that you will ever actually achieve your goal.
Alternatively, there may be something that you really want but you have not yet taken any action to get it. You have been procrastinating because you don't know what to do or how to do, it and to be honest, you are terrified of even trying.
You need someone to empower you with the knowledge, skills and tools to guide you through the goal setting and achieving process. You need support so that you can translate your intention into action. In order to do this, we may need to go deeper and uncover some stuff about you, that is holding you back from the changes that you want to make.
You will receive:
- 6 x 1-hour virtual coaching sessions (e.g. through Skype, Google, Facebook, Whatsapp - whatever you've got!). The timing between sessions is to be determined by you and your specific goal.
- Email/message access to me between sessions for asking questions, troubleshooting, sharing your progress etc… I can't promise to answer you straight away, but I will get back to you!
- 40-page goal setting and smashing PDF guide
- Printable Goal Planner template for you to fill in
- Printable Goal Tracker for you to fill in
By the end you will:
1. Have set a SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely) goal that you feel confident to achieve within the next 3 - 12 months.
2. Have developed your own personal action plan which details specifically what you are going to do to, and when you are going to do it, in order to achieve your goal.
3. Be equipped to overcome obstacles that stand in the way between you and what you want with a personalised contingency plan.
4. Have identified your unhelpful habits that are holding you back so that you can start to replace them with new and helpful habits.
6. Have declared a public commitment to your goal and enlisted your nearest and dearest for their help.
7. Become aware of your limiting beliefs and start to form new limitless beliefs.
8. Understand the distinction between motivation and discipline and break out of the negative emotional cycle that keeps you making the same mistakes over and over again.
9. Get personalised feedback on your goal progress through troubleshooting sessions so you can breakthrough to the next stage